Please note, as a practice, we operate under the very strictest of standards in care and hygiene.
If you, or someone you have been in close contact with, has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or is experiencing a new continuous cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, please do not attend the practice. Instead, please stay at home and call us to reschedule your appointment.
The best ways to protect yourself and others are:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or use sanitiser gel.
- Catch a cough or sneeze in a tissue, bin it, then wash your hands.
We have put in place additional measures at the practice to ensure we deliver care in the safest environment possible.
- Asking our patients to wear a mask or face covering whilst in the practice.
- An outside waiting area to reduce the number of people within the practice at any one time.
- We are leaving longer gaps between all appointments to allow for a fallow time in each surgery.
- Masks are worn at all times by all staff whilst inside the practice.
- Staff members have received the first dose of the vaccine and are also being tested twice a week using lateral flow device testing.